Necklace length: 18 Inches; Pendant height: 50 Millimeters; Pendant width: 55 Millimeters
Materials: Gold, Silver, Stone
Gold Blue Aurora Opal Opal Winged Scarab Necklace , 18k Gold Filled silver Scarab Pendant , Scarab Jewelry
We included aurora opal inlay in many of our Historical Designs inspired jewelry collection. The color of the Aurora opal jewelry changes depending on the angle of its light reflection. When the opal is rotated, the color dances with a rainbow magic sparkle throughout the stone.
Scarabs are often found inscribed with the names of pharaohs and more rarely with the names of their queens and other members of the royal family. Generally, the better established and longer reigning a king was, the more scarabs are found bearing one or more of his names.
The Blue Aurora Opal Winged Scarab is inspired by the ancient Egyptian times, where the scarab was seen as a symbol of immortality, transformation, resurrection, and funerary art. The life of a beetle was seen as the circle of life, showcasing the cycle of rebirth by passing on your mortality to the next.
This stunning Scarab necklace showcases a striking design that is brought to life using exceptional attention to detail.
An Egyptian Scarab necklace carries with itself a minimal charm and endless appearance that you can easily pair with any formal or casual outfit in your wardrobe. Adding gorgeous final touches to your overall appearance.
# You can purchase the Scarab pendant only or full Scarab Necklace.
Gemstone: Blue Aurora Opal
▪ It Will Be Shipped in 1-2 Business Day
▪ We Ship To Worldwide Through DHL Express With Tracking Number
Please Provide a phone Number FOR DHL Express So , If they Don't Find You In The address
They Will Call You To Speed The Delivery Process
. Arrives wrapped in a gift box.
• To make your silver and gold jewelry pieces last, keep them away from sweat, oil, perfume, lotion, water, and any other products with moisture and chemicals.
• Take them off before bed and keep them clean and dry in an air-tight zip lock bag when not in use.
• To clean your jewelry, mix mild soap with warm water, swirl the pieces in the mixture and gently pat dry with a soft cloth. Polish with a jewelry polishing cloth.
• To store your jewelry, wrap your items, clean & dry, in a soft cloth. Keep your items separate while storing to avoid tangling and scratching.
♥️ Thank you so much for visiting and hope you enjoy shopping with us ♥️