Necklace length: 18 Inches; Pendant height: 50 Millimeters; Pendant width: 25 Millimeters
Purple Aurora Opal Nekhbet Necklace , Sterling Silver Nekhbet Pendant , Opal Nekhbet Jewelry
We included aurora opal inlay in many of our Historical Designs inspired jewelry collection. The color of the Aurora opal jewelry changes depending on the angle of its light reflection. When the opal is rotated, the color dances with a rainbow magic sparkle throughout the stone.
Nekhbet, in Egyptian religion, vulture goddess who was the protector of Upper Egypt and especially its rulers. Nekhbet hovering over Menkauhor, Egypt, 25th–24th century bce. Nekhbet was frequently portrayed as spreading her wings over the pharaoh while grasping in her claw the cartouche symbol or other emblems.
Nekhbet was an early predynastic local goddess in Egyptian mythology, who was the patron of the city of Nekheb (her name meaning of Nekheb). Ultimately, she became the patron of Upper Egypt and one of the two patron deities for all of Ancient Egypt when it was unified.
▪ It Will Be Shipped in 1-2 Business Day
▪ We Ship To Worldwide Through DHL Express With Tracking Number
Please Provide a phone Number FOR DHL Express So , If they Don't Find You In The address
They Will Call You To Speed The Delivery Process
. Arrives wrapped in a gift box.
Please contact us if you have any question, Thank you for visiting our shop.
• To make your silver and gold jewelry pieces last, keep them away from sweat, oil, perfume, lotion, water, and any other products with moisture and chemicals.
• Take them off before bed and keep them clean and dry in an air-tight zip lock bag when not in use.
• To clean your jewelry, mix mild soap with warm water, swirl the pieces in the mixture and gently pat dry with a soft cloth. Polish with a jewelry polishing cloth.
• To store your jewelry, wrap your items, clean & dry, in a soft cloth. Keep your items separate while storing to avoid tangling and scratching.
♥️ Thank you so much for visiting and hope you enjoy shopping with us ♥️